Mold Remediation FAQ
Try and inspect your home on a regular basis for any signs of mold, and act immediately if you see any possible moisture leeks.
Some steps you can take to increase mold prevention:
- Move any wet items like towels or dish rags to a dry, ventilated area
- Frequently run fans to increase air circulation in your home
- Frequently run dehumidifiers to remove moisture from the air in your home
- If you see leaking in your home, handle the issue immediately
- If mold already exists, do not use fans for this could cause the mold to spread
There are over 100,000 different types of mold. Some molds are more hazardous than others but you should still be cautious of their severity. Mold is most likely to grow in warm, damp conditions and can easily spread throughout any home.o.
Exposing yourself or your family to mold can be highly dangerous. Mold can produce serious health issues like inflammation, asthma, infections or allergies for your family and pets. If you suspect mold in your home, call a professional immediately to have it removed. .
Mold can grow on any organic substance including wood, insulation, carpets, drywall, & foods. Wherever air and moisture is present, mold growth can develop. While it is virtually impossible to dispose of all mold spores in your home, you can control mold and prevent it from becoming a problem.